Toggle Menu
Tap To Call

“What happens if I’m injured on the job by somebody who’s not my employer or a fellow employee? You would have a third-party case. Third-party cases are very lucrative in that the workman’s compensation laws do not apply to that particular party, and you can get your full range of damages, which is both compensatory and punitive damages. Often, I’ve handled claims–say in a construction job–where a person’s injured by someone who is not their employer but is another subcontract from the job. If that’s the case, you can get out of the workman’s compensation scheme and collect a lot more money. If you think you’re a victim of a third-party injury, please give me a call. I’m Attorney Earle Long. 251-432-4878

Submit Your Case

"*" indicates required fields