N. Staples Wood, a native Mobilian, has been practicing law since 2006. Mr. Wood began his career as an Assistant District Attorney. He began focusing on personal injury when returning from an overseas deployment with the Alabama National Guard in 2013. He focuses on motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, maritime law, mesothelioma cases, and product liability. When he is not fighting for the rights of injured people, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, hunting, going to the beach, and snow skiing.
- South Carolina
- UMS-Wright, H.S. 1998
- Birmingham Southern College, B.S. 2002
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D. 2006
- Augusta University, M.B.A. 2010
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice