Toggle Menu
Tap To Call

“What is a worker’s compensation claim? A worker’s compensation claim involves those who have been injured on the job. This is a no-fault scheme whereby, if it’s your fault or the employer’s fault, you’re still able to get your medical bills paid, your lost wages paid, and if you have some type of impairment, you’re compensated in a lump sum at the end of the case. If you think you’ve been injured on the job, please contact me. I’m Attorney Earle Long. I will personally evaluate your case and handle your case. Please contact me at 251-432-4878.”

Related Articles & Info:
Can I Get Workers’ Comp for Heat Stroke in Alabama?

Submit Your Case

"*" indicates required fields