Toggle Menu
Tap To Call

“What should I do if a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, and their prognosis for surviving is poor? You need to contact me immediately. If I file a suit prior to them dying, you get a lot more money because it saves the compensatory damages where you’re able to get lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, mental anguish. I’m Attorney Earle Long. Please call me, I’ll personally return your call and personally handle your case. 251-432-4878

Related Articles & Info:
What Damages Are Available to Families After a Wrongful Death?

Submit Your Case

"*" indicates required fields