Toggle Menu
Tap To Call

If you or a loved one has been injured in a nursing home case please give me a call, I’ll personally return your call, I’ll look into your case for you. You have to show there was a breach in the standard of care in the nursing home. This will require me to retain experts who can testify that there was indeed a breach in the standard of care. If there is, I’ll aggressively fight this case for you. I’m attorney Earle Long please call me I’ll personally return your call and personally handle your case. 251-432-4848

Submit Your Case

"*" indicates required fields