Toggle Menu
Tap To Call

If you’re involved in an automobile accident in Alabama you have two years from the day of the accident to file your lawsuit. If you’re a minor you have until you reach the age of 21 to file your lawsuit. If you don’t file within that time you are forever barred by the statute of limitations. I’m attorney Earle Long, if you’ve been involved in a car wreck please call me. I’ll personally return your call and personally handle your case. 251-432-4848

Submit Your Case

"*" indicates required fields