Toggle Menu
Tap To Call

During the winter season it’s extremely important that you’ve had your gas furnace properly serviced and evaluated by a qualified professional. Failure to do this can result in carbon monoxide poisoning and death. I recently handled a case where two individuals lost their life because their furnace had not been properly evaluated. When it got real cold their furnace ran continuously for several days. There was a build oup of carbon monoxide which is a silent, deadly killer. You can not smell, see or taste it. This could have easily been avoided had a qualified professional serviced and evaluated the furnace prior to cold season coming on. If you or a loved one have been experienced carbon monoxide poisoning please give me a call for a free case evaluation. I’ll be more than happy to personally speak with you and handle the case. My name is attorney Earle Long, please contact me at 251-432-4848.

Submit Your Case

"*" indicates required fields